What is the cost of Invisalign®?
Invisalign® is considered to be a boon to modern dentistry. If you are unaware of the term then then this is to let you know that it is the method of wearing a series of clear, removable aligners that gradually straighten your teeth. This helps to avoid the use of metal brackets, wires and braces which come with several restrictions. As Invisalign® is a relatively new term, people often remain confused about how much it costs and benefits. In this blog, we have laid our focus on making you aware of the cost of Invisalign®. Go through the sections below and find answers to every question in your mind related to the particular topic.
To start off, you should know that the cost of Invisalign® braces depends on a few factors. We have listed them in the pointers below:
It has been seen that the average cost of getting Invisalign® is around $3000 to $7000. This is a pretty expensive method if compared with the other options such as metal braces which cost around $2000 to $6000. But the advantages of Invisalign® is what makes it the most favourite and convenient option. You should not get shocked by looking at the cost of getting Invisalign® as most insurance companies cover half of the total expenditure.
Just to draw a picture of the benefits you can enjoy by fitting Invisalign® braces instead of the metal ones, we have provided you with a few pointers below:
- Your dental health requirements
- The amount of work which has to be done before fitting the Invisalign® braces
- Location of the dental clinic from where you are getting your treatment done
- The amount of time and labor which has to be invested by the dentist to get the work done
Are you thinking about where you can get an Invisalign® from? If yes then this should not be a major concern. Nowadays, there are several clinics offering excellent orthodontic services which can be easily availed by you. Invisalign® falls under orthodontic treatment.
We hope that the information has been effectively helpful for you to have a clear knowledge about Invisalign® and the cost of getting it. If you are looking for a reliable dental clinic in or around Cypress, TX, USA, then get in touch with Smile Avenue Family Dentistry. We have experts who are adept at providing dental services which can fulfill all your needs. So what are you waiting for? Book an appointment Today!
- This type of braces are nearly invisible sparing you from the display of awkward metal chunks while smile ( as in case of old school braces)
- Easier to remove and hence helpful in maintaining oral hygiene
- Needs fewer visit to the dental clinic
- The entire treatment requires lesser time if compared with the metal braces
- Adjusts the teeth in a gradual manner causing lesser discomfort